[manjaro-general] Expired SSL certificate

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Sat Apr 25 13:31:48 CEST 2015

Oops! We forgot to update our SSL certificate before it expired. This means you will get a warning in your web browser when you try to access our wiki or forum.

We are working on getting a new SSL certificate - please bear with us.

Until then, if you use Firefox you can try a ‘private window’ which may allow you to add an exception to ignore the expired certificate. You could also try a different web browser, as different browsers treat the issue in different ways.

Kind regards,

Philip Müller, Manjaro Development Team