[manjaro-dev] pamac stuck

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Nov 24 15:50:11 CET 2013

pamac-noaur worked as it should even on the new 0.8.8-rc4 install media. 
I don't know why I didn't tested pamac in live-mode before.
So we have either fix the issue we have with 0.9.2 of pamac or we ship 
Manjaro 0.8.8 with pamac 0.9.0, which is the last "working" release ...



On 11/24/2013 02:04 PM, Rob McCathie wrote:
> That one works fine for me, no freezing during updating the database. 
> Nice work.
> On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM, Philip Müller <philm at manjaro.org 
> <mailto:philm at manjaro.org>> wrote:
>     I found the issue. Here we go again.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.manjaro.org/pipermail/manjaro-dev/attachments/20131124/bfc23312/attachment.html>

More information about the manjaro-dev mailing list