[manjaro-general] Manjaro Enlightenment 15.11 released

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Mon Nov 2 01:00:00 CET 2015

![][1]

The Manjaro community is proud to present a long awaited installation media of our Enlightenment Edition.

This release keeps to the style of the 15.11 release being that it is highly vanilla, but of course is up-to-date at the time of build and includes the latest Manjaro back-end infrastructure. Note, this means a very vanilla E19 configuration with minimal app set provided out-of-the-box so you can style Enlightenment on your own.

This release is produced based on the [1st of November stable branch update][2], a few highlights:

  * Enlightenment 0.19.10
  * Linux kernel 4.1.12 LTS
  * systemd 227
  * Xorg-server 1.17.4+fixes
  * Mesa 11.0.4
  * Firefox 41.0.2
  * cogl 1.22.0-1.5 (fixed)

Further updates for some of these components are already available in our respositories.

* * *

## Links

  * [Forum post][3]
  * [Download here][4]