[manjaro-general] Manjaro Logo Contest

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Tue Oct 6 02:00:00 CEST 2015

![][1]

Manjaro will get some great innovations soon and maybe also a new logo. We are asking our great community to help us choose a new design. If you are a designer or you have some graphical skills, please feel free to propose a logo draft. Help us and send us great logos, ideas and choose your favourite designs.

Although the inspiration for the name originates from Mount Kilimanjaro. Maybe we can include a mountain into the new logo as we already tried in our drafts.

So get creative. You can either post your work in our forum or mail it to **support at manjaro.org**. The contest will take place till **14.10.2015 18:00 CEST**.

* * *

## Links

  * [Forum post][2]