[manjaro-general] Manjaro Cinnamon Edition 15.09-1 released

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Wed Oct 7 02:00:00 CEST 2015

![][1]

The Manjaro community is proud to present a new Manjaro Cinnamon Edition installation media.

With the release 15.09-1 we changed our visual approach on things within Cinnamon. For instance we now use standard Plymouth, the background got changed in LightDM. We took also a spin on our wallpapers and icon-themes. Cinnamon got updated to the latest 2.6 series with all its enhancements.

Package highlights:

  * Maia theme
  * 4.1 LTS kernel
  * Plymouth
  * Libreoffice 5.0
  * Latest Manjaro tools

As usual, this release comes with our advanced graphical installers Thus and Calamares, as well as our CLI-installer. Default kernel is linux41. Stable branch was used to create these install medias. Please give us feedback and report any issues with this release.

kind regards Ringo de Kroon, Maintainer Manjaro-Cinnamon

* * *

## Links

  * [Forum post][2]
  * [Download here][3]