[manjaro-general] flash issues

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Jul 18 19:51:58 CEST 2015

Hi Bill,

the latest flashplugin is:

[phil at manjaro ~]$ pacman -Ss flashplugin
extra/flashplugin 11.2.202.491-1
    Adobe Flash Player
multilib/lib32-flashplugin 11.2.202.491-1
    Adobe Flash Player for 32-bit Mozilla-based browsers

You can find it in our testing/unstable branch.
In stable we have:

[phil at manjaro ~]$ pacman -Ss flashplugin
extra/flashplugin 11.2.202.491-0.1
    Adobe Flash Player
multilib/lib32-flashplugin 11.2.202.491-0.1
    Adobe Flash Player for 32-bit Mozilla-based browsers

Which is the same. If you have any other older package your mirror might
be outdated. Please switch to another one:

'sudo pacman-mirrors -g'

Check our service for outdated mirrors:
http://repo.manjaro.org/

Or you simply install the newer packages like this:

x86__64:

sudo pacman -U
http://repo.manjaro.org.uk/pool/sync/lib32-flashplugin-11.2.202.491-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
sudo pacman -U