[manjaro-general] flash issues

bill . tvulture at outlook.com
Sat Jul 18 19:40:49 CEST 2015

Yes  I've restarted Firefox, and rebooted my machine several times since the update with no change. Apparently I didn't get the latest flash or it didn't install correctly, but everything says my Syd is up to date?
Should i try to update again from command line, or install direct from the mozilla website? If the latter do i need apt for Ubuntu, .rpm, .tar.gz, or yum for my manjaro?
peace
-bill

from my windows phone