[manjaro-general] flash issues

klesk klesk at manjaro.org
Sat Jul 18 20:08:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

this is not a bug, it is a feature. Firefox disables by default flash.
You can read about it here:

http://www.ghacks.net/2015/07/14/mozilla-blocks-all-versions-of-adobe-flash-in-firefox/

If you want to disable this feature go to the Add-ons Manager ->
Plugins and change Shockwave Flash from >Ask to Active< to another
state. But be aware that this is not safe. Flash is vulnerable as hell.

With kind regards

klesk