[manjaro-general] GitLab setup tips?

Maikel Wever maikelwever at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:52:57 CET 2013

The custom ruby install instructions are there because older Debian/Ubuntu
versions do not provide the required Ruby 1.9.3. The system ruby on Manjaro
should be > 1.9.3 (it's 2.0.0 here), so that shouldn't be a problem. The
dependencies are already installed in a closed enviroment, that's what the
bundle command is for.

It also required Python2, because of Pygments, so install that as well.

Nginx: because it's faster and there's a provided example config.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Maikel Wever
(maikelwever at gmail.com)