[manjaro-general] GitLab setup tips?

J Fernyhough j.fernyhough at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:42:02 CET 2013

Ah, thank you, I'll give it another go with a clean virtual machine.

I tried using another server snapshot as a base and it failed trying
to install the necessary gems. I couldn't be bothered to work out why,
but it might have been because I tried to use a system Ruby rather
than actually following the instructions. :D

Any particular reason for nginx over Apache?