[manjaro-dev] How Manjaro Can Evolve

Gabriel Henrique gabrielmmoderno at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 23:44:34 CEST 2017

Personally, one of the reasons that many do not migrate to Manjaro
according to my research is why not have a more intuitive and friendly
Download Center for the novices that does not display any terminal.
   I ask you to consider, many like the Ubuntu Central, the Mint, among
others because of this.
   Here is my suggestion to develop a more efficient Application Download
Center that has an option to query the AUR.
   I am not a programmer if I would not have cope with you, but my
suggestion is for the improvement of the Manjaro. I really like the distro
and you can consider my words and this my dream can come true.