[manjaro-dev] How Manjaro Can DE-Evolve

ruben ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Wed Apr 5 14:20:52 CEST 2017

show me your research not that it matters.  A nice commandline upgrade
path is what makes Manjaro easy to manage. for 40 years I've heard that
fear of the command line is destroying user adoptions and for 40 years
that was been ignorance and wrong.  Learn how to use a terminal.  Its
not hard, and it is easier that guessing BS from a broken gui