[manjaro-dev] Suggestion for the Improvement of Manjaro

Gabriel Henrique gabrielmmoderno at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 23:43:29 CEST 2017

Personal, one of the reasons that many don't migrate for second Manjaro my
researches is for how much of not having a more intuitive and friendly
Headquarters of Download of Applications, returned the beginners and that
doesn't exhibit any terminal.
I ask that they can consider, many like the Headquarters of Apliactivos of
Ubuntu, of Mint, among other for as of this.
He/she is my suggestion for us to develop a Headquarters of more efficient
Download of Applications and that possesses a consultation option to AUR.
I am not a programmer if it would not already have cooperated with you, but
it is my suggestion for the improvement of Manjaro. I like distro a lot and
that you can consider my words and my east dream can become reality.