[manjaro-dev] my report on the mate basic image

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 19:52:40 CET 2016

hi

I've just built a mate full image, since mark and stefano and phil are
concentrating on mate basic, and have just burned it onto a spair flash
drive. Once I have time, in about ten minutes, I'll boot it and install
it if possible, replacing windows. If it installs fine but breaks, so be
it I'll just reinstall windows. If it doesn't I'll use sonar instead of
windows and continue developing. If it does break, I still have my
wife's lenovo to develop sonar on and update manjaro packages, but it's
in windows right now so I won't be able to use it again until she goes
to sleep tonight.