[manjaro-dev] sonar builds still failing

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Oct 31 18:12:13 CET 2016

Hi Mark,

I don't know which 'manjaro-tools' package you are using. v0.13.8 just
works fine with following branches:

https://github.com/manjaro/manjaro-tools-iso-profiles/tree/16.10-dev
https://github.com/manjaro/manjaro-tools-iso-profiles/tree/16.10-Profiles

However I didn't test the Sonar profiles yet with it. Stefano is working
on the Gnome and Mate profiles we ship for Manjaro.

I need your full build-log for analyses to pin-point you to the issue
you may face.

If you use instead 'manjaro-tools' in the branches 'stable-0.14.x' or
'master' you have to use following profiles:

https://github.com/manjaro/iso-profiles

However you have to ask Marcus on their shape. I assume currently the
Sonar profiles are either not fully updated or some other caveat is there.

For sure there will be a solution.

greez, Phil

p.s. Happy Halloween.