[manjaro-dev] sonar builds still failing

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Mon Oct 31 14:35:00 CET 2016

Hi Mark.

'git checkout' it only neede when you want to switch branches. When
you're already on the right branch you update simply with 'git pull'.
To get an overview of the available branches do 'git branch'. There you
should have branch 16.10-dev listed and the current branch will be
highlighted with a star and different color.
In case you are missing a needed branch that exists remotely (which
happens when a branch was created after you initially cloned the repo),
you can update the repo with 'git fetch'.

I hope that helps.

regards
Bernhard