[manjaro-dev] the synaptics touchpad driver

Tomasz Przybył fademind at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:36:34 CEST 2016

Synaptics driver xf86-input-synaptics is used by ELAN Touchpad and
Synaptics devices.

xf86-input-synaptics can be installed alongside xf86-input-libinput.

For my ELAN touchpad in Manjaro KDE only xf86-input-synaptics activate
properly devices options setup in KDE Systemsettings Touchpad Applet.

Regards
FadeMind