[manjaro-dev] the synaptics touchpad driver

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 09:23:33 CEST 2016

hi
Could this maybe be added to mhwd somehow, so that if a user has a
synaptics touchpad, either USB or built in to their laptop, mhwd would
remove libinput and install synaptics, or if removing libinput would
break other things, install the synaptics driver, configuring libinput
not to work for that mouse? If this is possible, I don't really
understand how this stuff works. Phil or someone removed the libinput
xorg driver when I added it, so I'm guessing it isn't needed?