[manjaro-dev] minor issues building sonar media

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Oct 2 11:03:24 CEST 2016

Hi Kendell,

the current master branch is for mt-0.14.x series now. Also some
packages are still in queue to be merged with stable branch.

Currently only the unstable branch and latest gitsnapshot of
manjaro-tools and profiles work. Please report the current errors you
have with your profile and we try to fix them.

I had not yet the time to check the latest commits in master branch. I'm
currently using my own branch 16.10-dev which is older and still
compatible to 0.13.x series, at least for KDE and XFCE profiles.

Please contact Marcus (artoo), since he is currently reconstructing the
profiles. Maybe he can pinpoint the issue you may currently have.

greez, Phil