[manjaro-dev] minor issues building sonar media

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:06:59 CEST 2016

hi
I always use unstable to build against, only using stable for official
images. I wish I had more sight so I could say exactly what the login
screen looks like, but what I do know is that the sonar user nor the
manjaro user seem to be there, and f4 doesn't turn on orca, even though
it's configured to be enabled by default. I'm looking into the lightdm
issues now. I've renamed the mate-sonar profile to mate-full as you
might've seen if you've been following the git logs. No worries, we're
in no rush, I'm only reporting this hear so someone can look into it
when you guys have time, we're still a couple of weeks away from
release. So I should update to the manjaro-tools-git package? That's
great, I'll do that now and re test.