[manjaro-dev] gsettings help needed on sonar's gnome profile

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Wed Sep 7 07:27:58 CEST 2016

On 07.09.2016 03:43, kendell clark wrote:
> hi
> I'm using the latest available in the unstable repository. I was using
> the git version but downgraded because I thought they might be the cause
> of the infamous "main: unable to allocate memory" bug that's now been
> fixed. So I'm using Version         : 0.13.5+8+g2494e9f-1, at the moment.
> Thanks
> Kendell Clark

Hi Kendell,

with that version you can only build an ISO with 'unstable' branch. Some
needed packages like 'manjaro-live' are only there. For 'stable' and
'testing' only the manjaro-tools 0.12.x is available and profiles should
be used from '16.08-preX' branch.

However the current 0.13.x snapshot is pretty stable and we might push
some packages to 'testing' branch when we have fixed some showstopper
issues like network manager and Nvidia driver.

Be a little patient with us.

greez
Phil