[manjaro-dev] gsettings help needed on sonar's gnome profile

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:29:14 CEST 2016

hi
 No worries about that. You guys are the main reason sonar is as
fantastic as it is, take all the time you need. I have noticed a lot of
networkmanager updates, but I haven't noticed any nvidia driver issues.
Unless you mean the closed nvidia drivers, I only use the nouveau open
source drivers, so the bug might not be there. I also only have one
computer which has an nvidia chip in it, and it's an old macbook pro
from around mid 2009. I'll keep concentrating on ironing out issues in
sonar's base while you guys fix the issues, and once it's safe to build
profiles again I'll test.