[manjaro-dev] Fwd: Re: a couple of calamares questions

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 04:00:38 CEST 2016

hi
I have tried running orca as root. It does start but doesn't speak,
because pulse audio running as the logged in user isn't letting
speech-dispatcher, our speech server, make sound. I need to talk to
joanmeri, the orca developer to see if there's anything to be done. I
suspect she'll just tell me to have you guys fix calamares, but I'll at
least try.