[manjaro-dev] did I do something?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:14:37 CEST 2016

hi all
I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I've done or said something to alienate
people hear. When I write emails people aren't responding. I'm not
complaining at all, just wondering if I've done something, what I can do
to make it up so I can be a better part of this community. You guys help
me and the rest of the sonar people out tremendously, we wouldn't be
where we are today without it. I know I've been very persistent about
the installer, but that's only because we depend so much on it to
install sonar. If everyone's just busy just ignore this, but I was just
wondering.