[manjaro-dev] boot issues after systemd and grub updates

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:14:19 CEST 2016

hi
Systemd strikes again, lol. In any case, do there need to be changes on
manjaro's end or is this something systemd needs to fix? I haven't seen
the issue since I managed to fix it, at least not on my computer or
mellisa's laptop, but my mac still won't boot despite my best efforts to
fix it. I may have to reinstall that one. Which is going to be difficult
with the current state of thus and calamares. I'm not complaining, at
least not intentionally. Would a simlink of .so.0 to .so.1 work? Unless
the library itself has changed enough where grub will have trouble with
it this might be our best option. I know gparted right now isn't
working, claiming it can't find libdevmapper.so, and a reinstall didn't
help.