[manjaro-dev] update to manjaro build scripts needed after prebootloader replacement

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:23:25 CEST 2016

hi
On second thought, an update is needed. I'm not exactly sure of the
problem, but the images built with manjaro-tools-git do work, but uefi
doesn't seem to. Running efibootmgr with the flash drive plugged in,
after a reboot of course, shows no entry for the drive. I tried
executing one of the efi loaders in /usr/share/efitools/efi, and the
error I got was:
Cannot open assembly ./file.efi.  File does not contail a valid CIL
image. I have no idea what that means, but it means someone with a lot
more knowledge than I will have to look at it. This isn't critical, at
least on my end because we're still in alpha, just reporting it so it
can get looked at. File.efi is whichever efi file I try this on. All of
the ones in /usr/share/efitools/efi do this.