[manjaro-dev] update to manjaro build scripts needed after prebootloader replacement

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri May 13 03:17:30 CEST 2016

hi all
The sonar and manjaro profiles currently will not build after this
morning's update which replaces prebootloader with efitools. The scripts
will need to be update to either use a different loader or generate one,
which is why I think efitools was included, to improve manjaro and
sonar's support for secure boot computers. I can't update the scripts I
don't have the slightest clue what will need to be changed, just sending
this email to let the list know.