[manjaro-dev] thus freezing on the keyboard layout selection screen

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue May 10 06:01:08 CEST 2016

hi all
In our latest gnome alpha, I and most of our sonar users have noticed
that the thus installer works up until you get to the keyboard layout
selection screen, then seems to stop responding altogether. This has
happened before, but then we could restart orca, which would allow thus
to be accessible again, but this seems to be a thus issue and not an
orca one. Can anyone else confirm this? I know you guys have mostly
switched over to calamares, and I'm still working towards doing that but
in the meantime, thus is the installer we use. I'll be happy to file an
issue against thus on github if needed and to provide a debug log if
that would help.