[manjaro-dev] Maia 0.6.0

philm at manjaro.org philm at manjaro.org
Mon Apr 25 10:10:39 CEST 2016

Hi David,

we are always glad to get new designs for Manjaro. Are you sure you want
to do the rebrand with the Maia theme name?
We can also use a new name and keep the old for people who still like
it. Otherwise we might loose an already great theme for good. What do
you think?

However I like the new look of the new theme.

greez
Philip