[manjaro-dev] do I need permission before adding packages to the repositories?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:09:44 CEST 2016

hi all
One last question about packaging. I was going to add the caja-dropbox
package, since it's missing from the community repo and some of my users
use dropbox. Do I need permission from other devs or from phil before I
can add packages? I know I can push directly to the repository, but I
want to make sure everyone knows I'm adding stuff. I don't just want to
add packages whenever I want and then find out it was a package people
didn't want in the repository. Thoughts?