[manjaro-dev] my first package push attempt

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:14:20 CEST 2016

hi
Yup, I read it and saved it so I could look at it when needed. I
eventually figured that out and pushed an update to the tintin-alteraeon
package. I'm now working on a pkgbuild for dots, but I'm having some
build errors when building it from source, so the pkgbuild is just a
skeleton for now until I solve them.