[manjaro-dev] my first package push attempt

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:31:02 CEST 2016

hi
Well, I tried to push an update to the tintin-alteraeon package. I got
some errors I didn't understand, so I didn't push. The errors were that
sub repositories contained different packages. When I pressed d for
details, there were steam packages, some kernel packages, and  few
others. The last warning said I would overwrite 47 sync packages, and I
had no idea what to do, so didn't continue. What do I do? I don't want
to mess up other people's packages especially since I could do some
serious damage if I don't know what I'm doing.