[manjaro-dev] my first package push attempt

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 02:04:08 CEST 2016

hi all
I'm just about to push my first package update to manjaro. I haven't
pushed yet, because this is my first time and I don't want to mess
anything up. I've generated an updated tintin-alteraeon package because
of some major redesigns in tux's pack, which massively reduce the size
of the package. I've removed the existing tintin-alteraeon package and
replaced it with my package but I have not pushed, this is only in my
local copy of boxit repo. I've pulled. What should I do next? I'm not
trying to take over the package from bernhard, but I was thinking about
it and thought I'd push out an update while it was on my mind. Is this
the proper procedure? I'm not sure how things are done hear yet.