[manjaro-dev] a couple of issues I need help with

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 11:35:48 CEST 2016

hi
I'm so sorry. I have a habbit of piling my plate so high with things to
do that I can't see over the top. We're in no rush. We're still in alpha
stage so we've got plenty of time. It's part of the reason I want to be
a manjaro package, to take on some of the work you guys do to not only
maintain manjaro but also to help us with sonar.