[manjaro-dev] a couple of issues I need help with

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Apr 16 11:34:13 CEST 2016

Hi Kendell,

slow down a little. Our focus first is to get the themes right. It is
also good to list the issues you currently have so we can fix them on
our next step. Open a new issue so we can track it down, on what is
needed to get Sonar ready for GTK 3.20:

https://github.com/manjaro/release-plan/issues/new

Size jumps might happen after a big release. Even we didn't yet released
any further preview to showcase GTK 3.20 to the public. With every Gnome
release our development process gets slowed down as we have to fix more
desktop environments as just Gnome or Mate. One of the issues is in KDE
that we have Breeze-based themes not compatible for GTK 3.20 at all. We
might find a workaround in time.

Calamares development is now working hard on getting luks support done.
There is also some kind of delay as that matter is harder to been
cracked as thought.

So in sum I as project lead have to track all showstopper issues and
make a decision opon of it. When and when not it would be a good time to
release something.

So even create an ISO and upload it for us or just point us to the
direction what is missing so we build the ISO on our own for checking.
Soon or later we will find the matter and hopefully also a fix for it.

greez
Phil