[manjaro-dev] upside down icons

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 04:58:04 CET 2016

hi all
For the past few days, phil has reported that when booting sonar
profiles, the icons are ... all together horizontally alongside the top
of the screen. I've just tested this and confirmed it, but it only seems
to happen on the gnome profile, the mate one seems unaffected. Profiles
also speak again, no idea what went wrong with that but whatever it was
has been fixed. Would anyone who can see mind looking into this? I've
tried the only things I could think of, checking to make sure the
magnifier wasn't turned on, it wasn't, which can sometimes have strange
effects on the desktop, and right clicking on the desktop and selecting
"organize desktop by name" and seeing if it fixes it, it does, but only
temporarily. The only thing I can possibly think of is something in our
dconf schema, but I don't have the slightest idea what. Would someone
also mind looking into generating our keyboard shortcuts for the mate
edition? If this can't be done this is no big deal, I'll just note it in
the release announcement. Once the icons issue is fixed I can release
new sonar images.
Thanks for reading