[manjaro-dev] is it ok if I add some broadcom wifi firmware files to the manjaro-firmware package?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 00:56:16 CET 2016

hi
Nods, makes sense. In that case, what about having a b43-firmware
package in community? That way, if that card is detected, that package
can automatically be pulled in. I wish I knew which firmware files were
in bc43-classic and b43, but I'm not sure, so I'm going to have to rely
on someone else who knows more. If this isn't possible, I can always
download and install the aur package for my wifi card, I was just hoping
to make it a little easier for people with this wifi card.