[manjaro-dev] built sonar images don't speak

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:18:51 CET 2016

hi
I think I've solved a couple of issues in our mate profile. I've
disabled the onscreen keyboard and the zoom, since they cause orca
issues if it's active at the same time. Would someone mind pushing out
updated mate desktop settings packages? Also, I've seen the icons
problem phil was talking about, but it only happens on my used mac that
I bought. On my desktop I don't experience this. The problem can be
fixed by right clicking and selecting organize desktop by name, but I'm
not sure how to fix the problem where it doesn't happen. Any ideas?