[manjaro-dev] built sonar images don't speak

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 03:21:44 CET 2016

hi
I'm using manjaro-tools git from unstable, and I've just rebuilt the
package. I'll check to see if this fixes it. Now that I think about it,
what (might) have broken it is the change from livecd to manjaro-live,
which I put in both profile's configuration, but which is only in git,
so trying a build of sonar using git versions of the tools.