[manjaro-dev] built sonar images don't speak

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Feb 22 00:23:31 CET 2016

Am 21.02.2016 um 17:53 schrieb artoo:
> What profile are we talking about?
> I checked gnome and it did talk in vbox.
> As far as changes to manjaro-tools, these shouldn't effect the profiles,
> but my lxqt-minimal booted well.

Hi Kendell,

I just build a gnome-sonar and it booted and spoke to me just fine.
However the icons need to be placed properly. Currently they are really
big and in the top left corner all squashed together.

Please check your manjaro-tools.conf and adopt to our current changes. I
used unstable branch and latest git-version of manjaro-tools for my test.

greez
Phil