[manjaro-dev] help with meta sonar packages needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:57:56 CET 2016

hi all
I've just checked ad our sonar image is just over 2.0 gb. This is
largely because I've been adding just about every concievable bit of
software I could think of that a blind person might want. This is nice,
until the images gets too large. I'd like help, if anyone is willing, to
create two meta packages. One, called ... I'm not sure if it'll be sonar
rescue or sonar minimal, will go on the live images. The other, called
maybe sonar full or sonar-desktop, can be installed later for a lot more
if the user wants it. If this isn't possible, I can just delete the
packages I don't need, my problem with this is that I'm not good at that
lol. I keep finding little things hear and there taht one member or
another requested.  I think I'll limit the live image to rescue type
things, with a couple of extras, but these images have gotten just too
large. Even our mate image is 1.8 gb. I'm not sure how big the manjaro
mate image is, but I'm sure it's not that big.
Thanks
Kendell clark