[manjaro-dev] new sonar desktop settings update needed

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Tue Jan 19 17:44:26 CET 2016

Hi kendell,

sudo calamares should be fine, since we use sudo thus for the other
installer. On live-mode sudo doesn't need any password.

@Marcus: can you check what might be still needed to add the automatic
created desktop files for the installers, if present to be added also to
the Gnome desktop. As I remember it we create it in
/etc/skel/Desktop/{calamares,cli,thus}.desktop by manjaro-tools.