[manjaro-dev] Update on Manjaro-arm and help with boxit

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 05:57:06 CET 2016

hi
I'm very excited about this. We've been wanting to release a universal
arm image of sonar, which in case you're not familiar with it is a
version of manjaro with speech, high contrast, an on screen keyboard,
etc enabled for those that need it. Are you planning to eventually make
arm a supported architecture of manjaro or will it always be a separate
project?
Thanks
Kendell clark