[manjaro-dev] Some want to build Manjaro-arm

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Jan 2 06:30:04 CET 2016

Hey, this is great news. However doing a Manjaro-ARM version is already
on our plan. We will introduce a build-machine which compiles all
packages in several architectures.

Roland is planning to do some ARM-Hardware, he needs a solid OS for.
Since Manjaro is also his baby he will port all his core tools to ARM
anyway. It is best to do this from the lead-developer himself ;)

For now it is just unclear when that all will start. I think mid 2016 or so.

>From the current point of view it would make sense that you guys use the
Arch-ARM project and create a 3rd-party repo for it. Compile the
additional tools we do here for Manjaro to that base. If that works we
have a starting point for later.

greez
Phil