[manjaro-dev] hey there, [15.12] should we look into Cnchi for backporting fixes for Thus?

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Tue Nov 3 23:00:19 CET 2015

Yes I used the sonar git-repository.
I had a similar issue like what you describe with the booting stopped
just before the session starts and in my case the reason was a missing
link to a new shared file including the graphics drivers ;)
In any case, the version of the mate profile in
manjaro-iso-tools-profiles-sonar seems to be perfectly fine. Maybe you
can git pull the repo to compare your differences, so you don't lose
your local work or in order not to have to compare everything manually?
Or if that doesn't work you could also clone a new version and make a diff?