[manjaro-dev] hey there, [15.12] should we look into Cnchi for backporting fixes for Thus?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:53:06 CET 2015

hi
I haven't tried downloading that iso yet, but looking at the name, did
you build from our git repository? It's called something like
manjaro-iso-tools-profiles-sonar. I'm sure you did, and if so I'll
download that iso and try it. If that works, then it's something with
either my git repository, it's been through several machines and
installs, or my build tools, although I don't do anything special with them.
Thanks
Kendell clark