[manjaro-dev] hey there, [15.12] should we look into Cnchi for backporting fixes for Thus?

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Tue Nov 3 15:11:44 CET 2015

What version of manjaro-tools are you using at the moment? Do you have
the newest version, 0.9.14-1 ? Or always even best is using a fresh
git-version. The PKGBUILD for the always latest dev-tools is here:
https://github.com/manjaro/packages-extra/tree/master/manjaro-tools-git
It's crucial that your shared-folder and the symlinks to it in the
profiles correnspond with the version of the tools. Since the build on
my end seems to work it looks like your shared files are up-to-date
anyway. But that means they need the latest tools to be treated correctly :)
greetings
Bernhard