[manjaro-dev] mdm and kde

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Sep 27 18:10:32 CEST 2014

Well, on our XFCE edition we force the GTK theme for all QT. You can
find this in the /etc/environment file. Remove the line and all is good.
It is a bug in XFCE not recognizing QT properly. See also here:

https://github.com/manjaro/manjaroiso/commit/cce45ac535c6daa9b6f67ec777da4a73df9b851d

kind regards
Phil