[manjaro-dev] [Manjaro Linux Support] Manjaro 0.8.9 live stable wont boot in UEFI

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Fri Feb 28 07:49:39 CET 2014

Hi Samanta,

we didn't test RUFUS yet. Please follow our wiki for creating an
USB-Stick in Windows:

http://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Burn_an_ISO_File#Writing_to_a_USB_Stick_in_Windows
http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Create_a_Live_USB_stick_using_Windows
https://github.com/downloads/openSUSE/kiwi/ImageWriter.exe