[manjaro-dev] libxfce4ui gtk3

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Dec 29 10:58:04 CET 2013

Well, we have some XFCE 4.11 packages and enabling GTK3 in libxfce4ui
let us theme GTK3 more easily.

Read the announcement:

http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce/2013-September/032495.html

To quote:

Highlight are a GTK+-3 version of the library for applications that use
it and the improved version of the keyboard shortcut handling code.

- Compile GTK+-3 version of libxfce4ui when possible.